Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration.

Options
  • 17-09-2010 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi there, i missed my registration due to forces beyond my control! and so im wondering if thats a big deal? im a bit worried here so put me out of my misery!!!!!!!!

oh, and would the offices be open tomorrow???

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭i like pie

rogertuohy wrote: »
    Hi there, i missed my registration due to forces beyond my control! and so im wondering if thats a big deal? im a bit worried here so put me out of my misery!!!!!!!!

oh, and would the offices be open tomorrow???

Thanks in advance!

get to ucc as soon as possible beacause technically you haven't registered for your course yet and lectures start on monday! you need to get your student card. i don't know if the offices will be open today, you could email ucc to ask. there's a lot happening on campus today so the offices might be open!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Aoi

i like pie wrote: »
    get to ucc as soon as possible beacause technically you haven't registered for your course yet and lectures start on monday! you need to get your student card. i don't know if the offices will be open today, you could email ucc to ask. there's a lot happening on campus today so the offices might be open!

I'd say avoid e-mail, give the office a call instead. If they're open they're doing admin work so may not reply to e-mails. There's a contact person and a number in the handbook we got sent out (pg 52), specifically to make alternative arrangements if you can't (or couldn't in this case) attend orientation.

Also, bring a passport or birth cert, since a lot of people either forgot, or didn't know to bring it.

Good luck =]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

The office isn't open on a Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 rogertuohy

Thank you all for your replies. I have rang 3 different numbers, e-mailed and called over but i havent been able to make contact due to it being the weekend. I asked a friend who said there should be no problom once i go monday and explain that i was not able to attend. (BTW the booklet was great lol). Thanks again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

i like pie wrote: »

you didnt get your name from my ssid did you...:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

I had a mix up with mine too, ended up not going at all.

Apparently all at means is we will be thrown a few evils and have to go register individually with the fees, records and admissions offices

Advertisement