Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Dog Tags - €1.56 with free delivery

Options
  • 17-09-2010 5:59pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Do your own from scratch, or use a template:> http://www.artscow.com/design-templates/dog-tag

$1.99 each and delivery is free. You can order as many as you like. To get this price, use this code: 2BUCKTAGS

I paid €1.56 using paypal

Woof

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

Oh I need a tag for my puppy :) Once she gets big enough to actually wear a collar!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

Thanks Davy...needed tags for our pups.

bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

Cheers for that Davy, just ordered 6 tags for €9.41 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭lrushe

Just ordered 3 for myself and was so impressed I'm going to order 2 more for my parents dogs, couldn't pass up that bargin!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I wish I'd known about this yesterday, lol :)
    I'm sure I'll be needing some backups though. My lot tend to love wrestling and playing all day, so the odd tag goes missing :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

just placed my order, thanks davy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

Wow what a great bargain. I've just ordered spares for all my dogs :D

Thanks so much

Advertisement