Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing Video & Photo censored

Options
  • 17-09-2010 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭

What do people think about fishing photos and videos being censored on boards.ie... in this angling forum

the photos and videos are of angling so why should they be censored...

You have your say...

now i dont want the usual suspects to start harping on... they have already had there say on the thread (How Do you kill your fish)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭davidk11811

What do people think about fishing photos and videos being censored on boards.ie... in this angling forum

You have your say...

now i dont want the usual suspects to start harping on... they have already had there say on the thread (How Do you kill your fish)
    Why does every one of your threads have to be controversial, not to mention the face there usually about the same topic with a few extra words thrown in?
    Harping on? Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭snow ghost

You have your say...

Dry Fly,

I like you as a poster and most of your posts and I understand how playing devil's advocate can encourage interesting debate, as such it would be amiss of me to not give you the nod when playing devil's advocate becomes overly antagonistic and to be honest may be misconstrued as attention seeking and a tad childish.

There is no need for anyone to continually 'pull pigtails' here, you are intelligent enough to make interesting contributions that will elicit cogent discussions without that. ;)

Save the bait for the fishes. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Boards is a great free message board. If they don't want vids of people killing fish, fine by me. Why would anyone post a video of that anyway? Does any fisherman want to see it?

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Sonovagun

I'm glad to see the angeling forum have common sense. I brought this up with the hunting forum, where ppl were posting graphic pictures of dead foxes. Now i hunt and i prob kill as much game as anyone on here, but i know what a dead fox looks like, just like as us who fish know how to kill a fish and so on. i'm sick of the macho bull that comes with such sports.

Lets stop feeding the anti-scum with material that could harm our sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭cj salmon

im with david k here,,why always with the controversy? i thought your threads/posts where becoming more interesting and contributay ie: the seatrout netting ,weed problems and so fourth,,why back to this ****.if the forum dont want you posting killing fish so be it,,get over it.it doesnt please the majority therefore it has to go.no need to start a thread to moan about it,move on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭aidanf

I think the mods policy as explained in the other thread is reasonable. Also if you have a problem with it, why not bring it up in that thread - no need to start a new thread about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

easy solution .... stop killing fish!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Dryflyfishing banned for continuous trolling - numerous opportunities given by Mods on this one

Thread closed, now lets get back to fishing ! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement