Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For sale: Airsoft equipment

Options
  • 17-09-2010 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I have a lot of airsoft equipment to sell because i don't do the sport anymore. All of the equipment is in perfect working order.

M16 Airsoft Assault Rifle w 2 mid-cap mags and charger: €170
    M1911 Airsoft pistol: €70
    2 hi-cap mags: €35
    Strike system pistol holster: €15
    Quick Charger w adapter: €25
    Flectarn trousers, jacket, cap: €35
    Flectarn body armour: €35
    Woodland balaclava: €10
    Aimpoint 2 colour dot sight: €55

Will sell the lot for €400. Would prefer if they could be collected. I am based in Kells area.

Will have a picture up soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭gth

what is the size of the Flectarn body armour?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 petemoss101

Its a medium, but would fit really anyone because it has velcro fastening straps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭VonLuck

What size is the flecktarn trousers and jacket?

All of the clothes are medium.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

What are the details of the M16, make model, fps, condition & pic's etc.

• Advertisement

Its a Classic Army M16, 350fps, and its in good condition. The only thing is it dropped a while back and the butt stock cracked but i fixed it. There is no problems with firing and it has an upgraded gear-box. Here's a pic of all the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Its a Classic Army M16, 350fps, and its in good condition. The only thing is it dropped a while back and the butt stock cracked but i fixed it. There is no problems with firing and it has an upgraded gear-box. Here's a pic of all the stuff.

This is firing over the irish legal limit of 328fps and therfor cannot be sold here on boards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement