Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechatronics/Mechanical/Electronic Helpdesk

Options
  • 17-09-2010 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

just thought a forum for all the people in this are might be help. i know when i was at college it was tough to find people who had studied in this area to provide some help. and i know there is a lot on this now that have and are willing to help. anything from projects, to just plain old college/course issues and what was done in the past

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Forum requests go in here

There's one Engineering forum but that's about it. Not sure if it'd be busy enough for a specific subforum, but sure you can try and see what happens :D

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭super_sweeney

excellent just an idea. see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

same here, willing to help people out if they need it. Have a Mobile communications and electronics degree, decent enough at most subjects that were in it. Will help, but won't do peoples projects, before they get any ideas :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

just thought a forum for all the people in this are might be help. i know when i was at college it was tough to find people who had studied in this area to provide some help. and i know there is a lot on this now that have and are willing to help. anything from projects, to just plain old college/course issues and what was done in the past

Work that boring Sweeney!?

haha no not at all. just thought it might be helpful as my last year of college was hell trying to find information sometimes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

A sticky might be better than an entire forum.

Something like Help Offered, then a list of posters listing their skills and strengths.

sounds like a good idea

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I dont see much point stickying this as it's not very busy here right now. Maybe in due course. From what I've heard boards.ie is rebanned at the college PCs

Advertisement