Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coal and Briquette offers

Options
  • 17-09-2010 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

Hi All

With a chill starting to set in, i have been thinking it is time to start stocking up on the coal and briquettes. As I have a solid fuel stove I will be looking for either country blend or ecobrite or similar type coal that burns pretty clean.

Does anybody know of any place with cheap coal & briquettes in the Carlow/ South east area?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭ciaobellaciao1

Put on an extra few layers and you'll be fine. Ireland is not exactly Siberia!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭woodlands

black diamond 40 kg :10 bags for 150 @ navan hire delivered .gud deal or is there better in the area

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Put on an extra few layers and you'll be fine. Ireland is not exactly Siberia!

The point of this forum seems to have evaded you. I suggest you read the charter before posting again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

Collinstown business park at the airport in Dublin does great deals on coal it's 16 euro for 40 kilo bag and 8 for 20 kilo good quality stuff too burns long and hot.

Think they sell briquettes aswell but not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

i pay 12.80 for a 40kg bag of coal in watch house cross in Limerick,they are always the cheapest,its 17 quid for a bag where i live so i pick up a bag or 2 when im in visiting the parents

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Boscod

Dublin prices come in at €19 /20 per 40kg bag, however it can be got for €16 in the country !

If you know a supplier in the South Dublin / North Wicklow with competitive prices let's know.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭daveheno

13euro for a 40kg bag outside wexford town. good coal too, little ashes and good heat.

Advertisement