Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEABROOK RUSH

Options
  • 16-09-2010 11:33pm

Went last weekend to see houses in Seabrook development in Rush. Houses look ok,but site around them looks like building site.Only few houses are finished and where is rest, which is already placed on selling agent webpage.
    Are they gonna to finish rest of the houses or it will be another half finished development? They are selling already their showhouses. Isn't weird??
    Anybody did hear anything? I would appreciate any information.
    Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

i did not hear anything about it. but i would imagine they will build the houses as they are sold. if they are selling their show houses just means they are just trying to make any money they can get.

i cant see it being finsihed in a long time to be honest. and there is one house at the front of the estate that seems right out on its own

had the potential ( like many others ) to be a lovely estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭clunked

Went last weekend to see houses in Seabrook development in Rush. Houses look ok,but site around them looks like building site.Only few houses are finished and where is rest, which is already placed on selling agent webpage.
    Are they gonna to finish rest of the houses or it will be another half finished development? They are selling already their showhouses. Isn't weird??
    Anybody did hear anything? I would appreciate any information.
    Thanks,

Meekakeszi, if you can afford to, wait. House prices are only going one way and thats downwards. You may be able to get the same house or similar for 20 or 30k cheaper in a few months times and that would be a lot off your mortgage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Seabrook when fully finished will be a nice spot. The houses are I believe very well finished.

I dont thin this estate will be fully finished but the developer here is a very reputable man who retains a good name. Look at how keeps the place despite very little work going on. Would be unusual to see anything out of place. I would say he will finish the front road and this will leave him with 32 houses occupied. He can wait for the rest.

Hi,
    Thanks for replies. One more thing worries me. We were at Seabrook during week and noise from glass houses on the left hand side of development was quite annoying and disturbing. Any ideas about this one??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Hi,
    Thanks for replies. One more thing worries me. We were at Seabrook during week and noise from glass houses on the left hand side of development was quite annoying and disturbing. Any ideas about this one??

Its a place of work, so you will have noise. You will also have noise from machinery in the fields too in the area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Hi,

Its like any noise you just get used to it. Anyone out here who lives near a field would not be that aware of it. The noise you mention is not continueos. It may be there for a few hours and then they are gone for a few weeks. People who live by train tracks in a lot of cases dont notice trains. Its nothing to worry about at all.

My house is on Maint St and I dont really here cars going by but visitors do for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

would not worry about the noise there to be honest .

you wont even notice it.

Advertisement