Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost in music....

Options
  • 16-09-2010 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

hey guys....is it just me or is anyone else totally lost with the LC music course.. im in 6th year now and set works havent sank in... any1 got any advice? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Skyb

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Dante

What I found the best thing to do is to put them on your iPod and actually listen to them every so often. Eventually you'll begin to recognise them, which makes things that bit easier. I actually got to like the Mozart stuff and all. Also, keep going through the past papers and slowly but surly you'll notice an improvement as the year goes on. At the start of 6th year I could barely name my set works, it wasn't until after the mocks when I kinda got the hang of them, once I had done some of the papers.

Advertisement