Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Studies Project

Options
  • 16-09-2010 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Im in need of a good idea fast.

What I had in mind was a radiator cover, but I have little skills or knowledge with woodwork and I haven't a clue how I would do.

My second option was a model of something to do with renewable energy like solar panels on a house model or roof model. Would that work?

A question I have is can you design a complete house on CAD or SolidWorks etc. for your project? And do a brief on the architectural design and show the elements that would provide good energy savings etc etc.

Anybody Able To Help Me?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

3rd thread on construction this year (i.e. September)... No point starting another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 JB.

THFC wrote: »
    3rd thread on construction this year (i.e. September)... No point starting another one.

i already looked at the other threads and yes there similar but not the same but sure whatever you think put the all together or delete this one does it really matter?

Advertisement