Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free LC material

Options
  • 16-09-2010 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

Just following on from a thread by TheOwen I think sharing information is such a great thing to do, also websites etc. Could this be made a sticky perchance? I will dig out addresses of websites and send on essays if students want them.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Just following on from a thread by TheOwen I think sharing information is such a great thing to do, also websites etc. Could this be made a sticky perchance? I will dig out addresses of websites and send on essays if students want them.
    There's already a sticky for useful websites, links, etc. at the top of the forum.

Certainly no-one is going to complain if you're offering free notes, etc. but do be aware that you're volunteering to be tormented! :D

[PersonalOpinion] I'm always a little wary of full essays being passed on, esp. in Irish, as there is a good chance that people will simply learn them off and parrot them back. As you know, examiners are being encouraged to watch out for that kind of thing, and, especially using the medium of Boards, you might find hundreds of people using the same essay.

Personally, I would be far happier to see lists of useful phrases and vocab, even sentences or short paras than actual full essays.

Actually, we have a thread for that sort of thing, I'll dig it up.

[/PersonalOpinion]

Edit: link

Advertisement