Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any students looking for a bit of part time promotion work?

Options
  • 16-09-2010 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi there!
    Is anybody interested in helping out my doing some promotion for my band?

Anyway, we’re going to be starting a new regular gig in Dublin city centre at the end of the month and the owner has promised to help us out a bit with paying for promotion costs, so we’d like to hire somebody to put up some posters in and around the university campuses (Trinity, NCAD, all the DITs, Griffith etc) and the Temple Bar area and maybe try to generate a bit of interest in the gig. If you're a student in one of these places then so much the better!

The pay won’t be huge – probably enough to cover a night out – but it's only a couple of hours work anyway - something to do if you've got a bit of spare time.

If you’re interested, check us out on:

www.reverbnation.com/moodublin

and if you like what you hear PM me and I’ll get back to you!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭drop-dead-legs

Hey, I attend UCD and would be happy to help out, plus I'm normally around town and play a few gigs myself so i've been around the promotion circuit, if that's any use to you?

Advertisement