Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small part-time job?

Options
  • 16-09-2010 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi there!
    Is anybody interested in helping out my doing some promotion for my band?

Straight off let me say I'm not currently a Trinity student, but I think the place ROCKS nonetheless!

Anyway, we’re going to be starting a new regular gig in the city at the end of the month and the owner has promised to help us out a bit with paying for promotion costs, so we’d like to hire somebody to put up some posters on and around the campus and maybe try to generate a bit of interest in the gig.

The pay won’t be huge – probably enough to cover a night out – but in fairness it’s not a huge amount of work and you’d get to help out a developing band. :D

If you’re interested, check us out on:

www.reverbnation.com/moodublin

and if you like what you hear PM me and I’ll get back to you!

Cheers!
    D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

I seriously cannot get that player to work on your website... it's also horribly cluttered...

• Registered Users Posts: 18 DarrenAF

Oooerr. Sorry. It's never not worked before - how about trying out our myspace

myspace.com/moodublin

?

hopefully that'll work for you!

D.

Advertisement