Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lc higher level shakespeare for 2012

Options
  • 16-09-2010 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭

yea I'm prob way jumping the gun on this one :D My daughter has just started transition year but will be hitting the books again in 2011 for the lc in 2012.
    Along the way, I'm interested in opportunities for her to take in a bit of Shakespeare at the Globe, etc just to keep an interest going when we're over in London on weekend trips, that sort of thing.

Anyway, does anyone know when the play for students is set for the class of 2012?

Many thanks folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

old gregg wrote: »
    yea I'm prob way jumping the gun on this one :D My daughter has just started transition year but will be hitting the books again in 2011 for the lc in 2012.
    Along the way, I'm interested in opportunities for her to take in a bit of Shakespeare at the Globe, etc just to keep an interest going when we're over in London on weekend trips, that sort of thing.

Anyway, does anyone know when the play for students is set for the class of 2012?

Many thanks folks.

If she is in TY do you mean LC 2013. 2012 LC is for 5th year students now.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Mr Cawley

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

M&S* wrote: »
    If she is in TY do you mean LC 2013. 2012 LC is for 5th year students now.
    oops, you're right. It's 2013 :eek:

that's why my daughter is an honours student and I wasn't :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

The 2013 list won't be available until next year, and Hamlet is on 2011 and 2012, so I doubt they'll have it on again. Shakespeare's sonnets are on the 2013 poetry course though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Perfect and many thanks for the input of all those who can count a little better than I.

By way of thanks .....
    For anyone on the Shakespeare merry-go-round at the moment and looking for a nice night out in London then take a look at the RSC at the Roundhouse events
    http://www.roundhouse.org.uk/rsc-london-season

• Advertisement
Advertisement