Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help an old gamer out...... please! :D

Options
  • 16-09-2010 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey guys,
    So with the recent launch of Halo:Reach I find myself in something of a pickle. Upon watching the various live action trailers and reading the reviews I decided not to get it until all the hype dies down a bit. The only problem is that now I have an unquenchable craving to play the original Halo: Combat Evolved. Basically I'm looking for a Halo: Combat evolved CD key for the pc, and I understand that this is a longshot but I figured it couldnt hurt to ask here to see if anybody might have an old one lying around that they dont play. Or if anybody would have any idea where i would be able to get my hands on a copy of the pc version easily, i would really appreciate any info you guys could offer.
    Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement