Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Championship belts

Options
  • 16-09-2010 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey, I'm looking to buy 2 Tag team champion WWE bellts.
    I've looked in Smyths but they didnt have them in stock atm, Does anyone know anywhere else I could buy them.
    It's only the cheap kids ones I'm after btw,
    Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sarahmc09

Yeah, I had looked there. if I had of thought of it earlier it would have been fine. See its for a birthday present for today... I'm gonan try another Smyths and hope for the best.. they've decided not to answer their phones.. :P
    Thank you though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Dundalk smyths isn't the best, but give the Drogheda one a call, pretty sure I seen some in a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Toymaster on mary's street uisually have a huge selection of toys and belts so give them a goo!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭FFPW Office

Did you try Wrestlingmania up in St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre on the top floor? They have a huge range of WWE products.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Argos may or may not have them. They have 4 different belts for 18.99 each, but they don't state which belts they stock. At a guess you would assume the WWE WHC, World Heavyweight, and Intercontinental, so the 4th belt could very well be the Tag-Team belt.

If I were you I would try Argos in the Jervis shopping centre, if you get no luck then it's only a 5 minute walk to Toymaster on Mary Street and then Smyths on Jervis Street. One of the those three should have it!

Advertisement