Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IADT accomodation

Options
  • 16-09-2010 4:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

First year English Media and Cultural studies student looking to share accomodation near IADT. It seems to be easier to get two or 3 bedroom places, and I'd rather not continue to live in a digs:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Flipper The Priest

There's always the notice boards in the Atrium and outside the Chaple! You might find someone looking to share rent!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lilardo

bosco91 wrote: »
    First year English Media and Cultural studies student looking to share accomodation near IADT. It seems to be easier to get two or 3 bedroom places, and I'd rather not continue to live in a digs:eek:
    Looking to house share with someone near IADT and soing same course!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 nadadine

Hey Lilardo, this thread is ancient :P I'm doing the same course. There's a group on Facebook for people looking for accommodation/housemates - http://www.facebook.com/groups/117788284986456/. If that link doesn't work just search 'IADT house search'. I'll add ya :)

- Nadine

• Registered Users Posts: 8 EduOfficer

You can check out the IADT SU Accommodation page that we set up, basically for students on FB looking for accommodation and housemates! :D

Advertisement