Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Decent Racer Less than 300e

Options
  • 15-09-2010 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I'm 5ft 11" looking for a reliable racer for everyday use. I don't mind how old it is so long as it works perfectly and looks alright.

Let me know if you have anything that would suit

Advice would also be much appreciated

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Im building up a racer to sell, 58cm frame so should be a perfect fit.
    bought it for myself but was too small when I tried it out(Im 6ft 3), currently Im riding a 62cm frame.

It will be just like new, completely refurbished, everything taken apart and built back with new parts where needed.

I wont have any photos till earliest next week, if youre still looking by then I'll send you some photos. was planning on having it painted black with mirror finish polishing on all components.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭lefthooker

Hi mcgovern,
    I have a Saracen Morzine, 56cm frame(same as in the link below)
    Included is Cateye computer & saddle bag. Serviced 6 wks ago & got new chain & back tyre. Apart from a few scuffs & small scratches the bike is perfect.
    Reason I'm considering selling is I'm looking for a smaller frame, I'm 5'6 ya see
    Maybe you'd be interested.

www.bikes2udirect.com/B1017.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 mcgovern56

That seems pretty cool. I would be interested in it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭lefthooker

Good stuff mcgovern. Its a lightweight frame & like I said it rides perfect. If the frame was a size(s) smaller I'd be holding on to it.
    So I'm asking for €300.
    I'll pm you my number so if you want to have a look you can give me a shout.

Advertisement