Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet friendly hotels?

Options
  • 14-09-2010 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi...anyone know of any pet friendly hotels or even guest houses in the Mayo region or more particularly,in Wesport, Mayo? Thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭LisaO

What about self-catering? More options to bring dogs(s) & no problems from being at close quarters with people who don't want/like dogs in their proximity when on holidays?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

I'm almost sure there's a section on dog friendly accomodation on Irishanimals website, have a look there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Meathgirl

Hi... not in Mayo but in Galway.... the Ardilaun Hotel..... says so on their website!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Meathgirl wrote: »
    Hi... not in Mayo but in Galway.... the Ardilaun Hotel..... says so on their website!

The Ardilaun Hotel? I couldn't put either of my two dogs there after the Fianna Fail drink-in this week......:)

Seriously though, look at bluebook.ie, they have a list of pet-friendly accomodation.

• Advertisement
Advertisement