Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karting Society?

Options
  • 14-09-2010 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know if this still goes on, or indeed how to join it?

I know nothing about societies...:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭davey101

there will be a societies day coming up pretty soon and you can sign up to it then. Believe me you wont miss clubs and societies day when its on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Ah great, any idea of when it is or...? The only timetable I've gotten is specific to this week, and only shows classes :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

When clubs and socs day is on the ground floor hall will have tables either side for each club and society. It will be packed and you won't be able to move about without somebody annoying you to join their society!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

The karting soc, is uaually one of the biggest. The two daves who run it are really dedicated.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Ah that's brilliant, it's the only one I'm really interested in so thanks lads :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement