Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocalist Wanted

Options
  • 14-09-2010 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi peoples

My band is looking for a Lead vocalist

we are holding auditions this week and next week

heres a sampler of some the tracks we have

http://www.myspace.com/mrandersonproductions

but the sound we are aiming for is Rock/ Everything Else

you will have alot of freedom in with us, its a round table

we're sersious musicians who would love to collaborate with you and make something awesome happen

its your interested, guys and girls, get in touch :)

cheers for your time in reading this

Email - aviator149@live.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please have a read of this thread and add more information to your post like your location, the genre and the age range you're looking for. That will save others from having to ask you those questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 skysthelimit

hay guys the name is suzii im 19 years old and i wouldnt mind giving it a shot just let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 17 CraziLadi

Hey i'm 21 years old from Limerick. Sing anything really but love rockin out. I have band experience.
    I checked out your myspace, fair class. I notice your from dublin. Will all your giggin be in dublin or all over the country?

Advertisement