Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farewell Pokémon GTS site!

Options
  • 14-09-2010 7:53pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So as some of you may or may not know the Pokémon GTS website is supposed to be closing down today (Sept. 14) or tomorrow. It's still up as of this post so you might want to check it out now before it's gone forever! It is (or was) a nice little site giving all the GTS stats for diamond and pearl.

http://www.pokemon-gts.net/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

It's making way for the Global Link site, which should hopefully be 1000 times better. The GTS in-game is uneffected. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭wedgelington

i just hope they fix the random disconnections in wi-fi battles

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

i just hope they fix the random disconnections in wi-fi battles
    They have a ranking system, get points for winning matches, lose points for losing, lose a load of points for D/C-ing. Great idea IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭wedgelington

They have a ranking system, get points for winning matches, lose points for losing, lose a load of points for D/C-ing. Great idea IMO

brilliant, no more disconnecting just as i use the final move

Advertisement