Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm hunting for the Bosco puppet and his album that were for sale back in the day?

Options
  • 14-09-2010 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I have been trying to find these items for years, but with no luck. I had both when I was a kid, but the puppet was nicked from my school bag and the album, I gave to a friend for a loan and never saw it again... how I regret it:D

Can anyone help me out with sourcing these? I would be very grateful.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 rockds

rockds wrote: »
    I have been trying to find these items for years, but with no luck. I had both when I was a kid, but the puppet was nicked from my school bag and the album, I gave to a friend for a loan and never saw it again... how I regret it:D

Can anyone help me out with sourcing these? I would be very grateful.

Cheers

For anyone how's interested, they album I was looking for is called "This Is Where I live" and I finally got a copy:D

Now I just need to get the puppet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Suspiria79

Come with me through the magic door

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cdb123

Hi,

I have an original 1982 Slieve Bawn Bosco puppet for sale (30 years old this year) so definitely a good collector's item. Images attached.

Will sell for the right price.

Get in touch to make an offer.

Thanks,
    Clare

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

rockds wrote: »
    For anyone how's interested, they album I was looking for is called "This Is Where I live" and I finally got a copy:D

Now I just need to get the puppet.

There was also the less popular 2nd album "RTE threw me on the dole".

Advertisement