Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitzwilliam Institute: Work Experience

Options
  • 14-09-2010 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm due to start the Postgraduate Diploma in Online Marketing and Advertising, with online public relations, e-commerce and arranged work experience at the Fitzwilliam Institute in October.

I'm hoping to apply to do my work experience abroad if I could, possibly in the U.K., or even America. I was just wondering if anyone who has done this course before has any idea if this is allowed? Don't know why it shouldn't be, but may as well check! I've tried to get in contact with the Fitzwilliam Institute to ask, but no reply as of yet.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 AnnSo

Hi StephenM25,
    I'm also interested in doing a (distance learning) course with the Fitzwilliam institute. Since this post is dated 2010, I believe you might have finished the course with them?

I was wondering what would be your feedback on the institute, and the course. Was it useful to you and did you manage to get a job after the course?

Thanks!

Advertisement