Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball boots

Options
  • 14-09-2010 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Where's the best place to buy basketball boots in Dublin. I'm struggling with lifestyle. It's for a 13 year old size 5.5ish. There are a few decent options on the internet but I'm a tad worried that I'll get them and they won't fit...or be the wrong colour... or some other teenager angst ridden, God forsaken reason!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

in kennys sports wear in north-side shopping centre (coolock) on the 27 bus route
    they currently have

nike, white basket ball boots with some black on them, 45 euro on sale sizes 9 -11

nike red/white, more red than white, nice light weight pair, with air bubble, think they have size 8 -12. 60euro

they also have a similar pair in blue/white

and1 band, various colours, all mostly white, 50 - 60 euro, nice light weigh boot
    didn't check the sizes on these

and 1 pair of Reebok

they had about 6 or 7 styles in total, not a huge range, but very competitive on the price, max about 65euro.

other shop to check out would be the foot locker on O'Connell street, mostly nike or air Jordan brand, average price will be about 90euro to 100, great selection

foot locker on Grafton st & swords have a poor selection

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Dodser

Nice one Scottie. I'll get miself up to Northside and have a look.

cheers!

Advertisement