Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing Machine - Bosch Exxcel 7 WAE24469GB

Options
  • 14-09-2010 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Just about to buy a new washing machine and see a decent deal on a Bosch Exxcel 7 WAE24469GB. Anyone have one of these and have good/bad things to say about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭knighted_1

excellent machine for the money -worked with and installed loads of these and i always try to push people towards bosch if the budget allows -the features you get on it are great , its eco friendly .bmw of washing machines really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭ashblag

Hi had my shiney new BOSCH WAE24366GB Washing Machine delivered sat morning, hopefully money well spent!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24 carthaigh

Thanks guys, should be seeing that Bosch delivery man soon too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 high mileage

i have a bosch washing machine, great while it works, spent big money on it. Complete waste altogether, Better buying a mopre basic machine. Board gone on it, 90 euro, plus over 150 euro for so called enginner to install it and programme it with a laptop ???. Its not a bleedin shuttle from Nasa. My advice, stay away from them. Buy a simplistic washing machine. The fancier the functions, the more can go wrong. Would never touch a bosch washer again. 4 weeks without a machine, cannot live with that sort of downtime, its ridicoulous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭knighted_1

that must have been the exception -in my opinion they are the best or one of the best mid range washer out there ,provided they are serviced regularly ,should get years of service out of them - can you post the model that gave you trouble ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

i have a bosch washing machine, great while it works, spent big money on it. Complete waste altogether, Better buying a mopre basic machine. Board gone on it, 90 euro, plus over 150 euro for so called enginner to install it and programme it with a laptop ???. Its not a bleedin shuttle from Nasa. My advice, stay away from them. Buy a simplistic washing machine. The fancier the functions, the more can go wrong. Would never touch a bosch washer again. 4 weeks without a machine, cannot live with that sort of downtime, its ridicoulous.

There's always one,and unfortunately for you,that was your machine.
    I wouldn't discourage Bosch in the slightest.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 amber101

Hi Carthaigh

Just wondering where did you see the deal for the Bosch WAE24469GB and at what price. I need to replace my old one. Any assistance would be appreciated
    Regards

Amber

Advertisement