Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europlex Scopetronic Vista 5

Options
  • 14-09-2010 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

nyone know how i can reset the user code on this, its powered off for weeks and noone has a code.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

A factory default should work.
    With the system powered down remove the factory link, marked LK1. Power up and the system should disarm with the default user code 04567.
    To reprogramme enter engineer code 01234.
    Remove keypad cover.
    16 new code*
    18 new code*
    To change user code and engineer code.
    Display will show CO after each successful entry.
    When done close lids and press 0* to leave engineer.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Great thanks for that ill try it later, there is a built in keypad on the panel and one at the front door if I do the code resets with the panel open will that do the same job?

So I enter 01234 then 16 and new code for the user and 18 for engineer.

Is there any other settings on these ill need to change? bell times?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If you are entering commands on the main panel opening that lid should be fine.
    When you enter engineer a small c will display on the screen.
    Those setting should be fine to get you up & running.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

koolkid wrote: »
    With the system powered down remove the factory link, marked LK1. Power up and the system should disarm with the default user code 04567.
    Remove keypad cover.
    16 new code*
    18 new code*

I tried this last night but none of the codes would work any other ideas?

Is the panel defaulting?
    Can you disarm the panel and get into engineer mode?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Boher82

KoolKid wrote: »
    Remove keypad cover.
    16 new code*
    18 new code*

Hi just wondering could you explain me step by step how to enter the new code because everything works up to here "A factory default should work.
    With the system powered down remove the factory link, marked LK1. Power up and the system should disarm with the default user code 04567." & when I'm trying enter new codes nothing happens

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

Hi guys, a really long shot but does anyone still have the PDF of the install manual? Just moved into a house which has a vista 5. We’ll be replacing it in a few months (probably with Yale for HomeKit support) when we replace the 80s vintage aluminium windows, but until then I was hoping to get the vista going good enough.

the LK1 link managed to reset, it’s flashing some error messages, and I’d actually find it a bit fun to see if I could get it going if anyone can send me manual.

Hi

Unfortunately Board.ie no longer allow us to share manuals here.

The 16/18 commands listed above will get it going with new codes.

If you come back to me after that and let me know what you want to do I can list off command codes for you.

Advertisement