Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 4 Insurance

Options
  • 14-09-2010 5:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hi I'm getting a new iphone 4 with Three, Just wonder what is the best insurance for it as i've broken the old 3g a few times and its been a pain etc

I see 3cover on their site but dunno how to purchase it? any other companies that offer it at reasonable premiums?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 khyl

hiya,
    i got an iPhone 4 with 3 last month and they give you 3 months free insurance with it and then offer insurance at 8.99 per month after that

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Log-on wrote: »
    Hi I'm getting a new iphone 4 with Three, Just wonder what is the best insurance for it as i've broken the old 3g a few times and its been a pain etc

I see 3cover on their site but dunno how to purchase it? any other companies that offer it at reasonable premiums?

Try using the search facility. Insurance has ben asked about at least 3 times in the last week.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Log-on wrote: »

Try using the search facility or go back a few pages. Insurance has been asked about at least 3 times in the last week. You probably can't sign up for insurance online and would have to do it in the shop.

Advertisement