Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration Fee Transfer?!

Options
  • 13-09-2010 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey folks,

I'm sure somebody has been/is in the same position as me - I just transferred college from DIT to IT Carlow as a second year student. The thing is, I registered in Carlow last week but reg in DIT is on this Friday. Is it possible to un-register yourself (from Carlow) so you can attend a different college? (Go back to DIT) Or does it mean that I'll have to cough up the €1500 again?! ;_;

Anyone who can help gets 1000 internets. <3

Comments

Hey folks,

I'm sure somebody has been/is in the same position as me - I just transferred college from DIT to IT Carlow as a second year student. The thing is, I registered in Carlow last week but reg in DIT is on this Friday. Is it possible to un-register yourself (from Carlow) so you can attend a different college? (Go back to DIT) Or does it mean that I'll have to cough up the €1500 again?! ;_;

Anyone who can help gets 1000 internets. <3

You are confusing me. Why do you want to un-register yourself from Carlow IT if that is where you intend to study. If you paid the registration fee to whatever college and you withdraw from the course now, you should get the fee back, refunded to you. I doubt they would senf it to your new college. Sometimes they will levy an administration fee of €100.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Mephistopholes

Awesome, thanks for the reply brah. :D

Naw, I probably wasn't clear.

1) Was in DIT last year
    2) Transferred to Carlow IT last week.
    3) Considering un-transferring and registering in DIT again.

I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't have to pay €1500 I don't have.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mclear11

hey guys,, please help me out. I'm currently doing Early Childhood ED and care in It carlow but at WEXFORD campus! i really want to transfer cause I'm not settling in very well. My family and friends are so far away 'cause I live in Kildare. I want to transfer to either I.T Carlow carlow campus or DIT the better. How do I do that? THANK YOU! :)

Advertisement