Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glossy Black Ceramic Mosaic Tiles _ Best offer

Options
  • 13-09-2010 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

I overestimated the amount of tiles I would need and I have 3 boxes left over. I have held the boxes too long and tile shop won’t take them back now. They are taking space in my hallway and I need to get rid of them.

The tiles are black and glossy, and look like glass mosaics at a fraction of the cost. Each box has 10 sheets and each sheet is approximately 30cm2. I may have a couple of incoomplete sheets in addition.

If you are interested in taking these off my hands get a price from any Irish supplier and make me your best offer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I suspect its adverts.ie you need to be....

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

As Joey has said above, adverts.ie is the place to go.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement