Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panthers v giants

Options
  • 13-09-2010 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

I can't understand why Carolina stopped using their running game in this match,
    They used it a lot in the first half and were leading at halt time, but in the second half Moore started throwing the ball more and things just fell apart,
    Deangelo Williams ran for 57 yards in the first half and only 5 in the second,
    I had money on him to run over 65.5 yards so I'm sickened by it,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Giants fan so didnt mind them stopping the run!!

It is odd though that Williams got very little second half action and Stewart hardly touched the ball at all. And they were workin from good field position usually as Giants were shocking on kick offs and punts.

Once Moore started passing it was game over.

Giants own run attack was desperate in the 1st half. Need to run well next week against the Colts. Eli looks in good shape and its hard to blame any on the interceptions on him.

Our wideouts look the business again also.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭stevemac

Giants D was good to limit the Panthers to only 60-70 yards rushing in 1st half. In 2nd half Giants had a lead so Panthers were forced to throw more often.

Advertisement