Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orientation

Options
  • 13-09-2010 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Starting Arts this year in UCC. My orientation is Friday but what time do I go in at? Will the college send me out another letter with the details?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 myImage

I’m in for Arts orientation on Thursday, it’s a 9-5 deal according to the first year guide book (page9 has the details)

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭mariebeth

Be in for 9 & be prepared for a very busy day!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Its a pretty chilled out day though you just do and see lots of things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭pn7xjrqy6fhta1

Busy day? Why? Im still waiting for the bank giro. Is that normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭tammyme

you only have to bring a reciept for the giro as proof you have paid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Busy day? Why? Im still waiting for the bank giro. Is that normal?

Takes about ten days to process the giro according to the payment of fees page

Go in for 9am as some modules can fill up pretty fast and you might be not be allowed study a module you intended to if you go in late.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

Go in for 9am as some modules can fill up pretty fast and you might be not be allowed study a module you intended to if you go in late.

Are modules for first years selected on the orientation day? I was presuming it wouldn't be for a few week or so after we started...

The only subject I'm doing where I have to choose a module in is history, do you reckon the module i'm picking will have to be chosen on orientation day?

Advertisement