Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you deffer when can you repeat.

Options
  • 13-09-2010 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I defferred a few exams in winter and summer and sat them for the first time in August. I wreckon i failed one of the exams for sure just wana know if I can repeat it as i only had on chance and everyone else had 2 chances and when would i get to repeat it???:confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭davey101

Well you did have two chances, you just deferred one. I dont think you can repeat a "repeat".
    Get on to your lecturers or head of department, they would be best to deal with.
    Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 pkav1

davey101 wrote: »
    Well you did have two chances, you just deferred one. I dont think you can repeat a "repeat".
    Get on to your lecturers or head of department, they would be best to deal with.
    Best of luck

I took it that Defer means to hold back till another time, so i only had one chance at passing the exam, so that is not a sitting of the exam. I have only had my first sitting of the exam. I was in touch with head of dept and he said i was intitled to repeat but unfourtunately nrxt sitting is January. Got good news today, might be letting me carry the subject into second year.

Thanks for your help

Advertisement