Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oblivion - You're story

• 13-09-2010 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭

So had this game since the start and got all the dlc when it came out.

Its been 4 years i believe since it's come out.

During the summer lull i started playing it again and this time being older and wiser and knowing how to play decided i'd be a mage out and out. So in the past weekend i've leveled up from 7 to 14

I've mainly been doing dark brotherhood quests, Just received the one
    where you have to kill your family.
    Haven't done it yet

In between doing them i've repaired the orrey become a vampire and rebuilt frostcraig.

I still have all the other dlc *other than the horse armour* to do and a shítload of random quests,

So i've done some of the mage guild reccomendations and also delivered weapons for the fighters guild.

Any boardsies out there wanna give me a hand where to go next for a evil bastard that i'm being,

If you where to be evil what would you do/done?

Also fill us in with your character and how you're playing/played the game

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

One of my friends just went town to town and killed every one the game would let him. That's pretty damn evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

I think I've done just about every quest, including the expansion and just have to finish the main quest. I don't have a computer to run it at the moment though. Or the time.
    I also have a wardrobe full of mage apprentice robes. They don't make great companions.

If you want to be evil, leave poison apples around to see who will pick them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

How do you make posion apples or do you just buy them?

You're in the dark brotherhood? There's a some for purchase from the Khajiit guy at the sanctuary and there's a respawning barrel load of them in fort thingy... where Lucien hangs out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I have been on and off the skooma for the past 4 years, it's hard to give up. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭andgoodbye

My friend and I did what we used to do in real life, we went from place to place, stealing things and getting drunk :) Every time 'You stole cheap wine' came up on screen, I lol'd.
    My little brother is quite evil in game though, he literally kills everyone he comes across, he does it like gta. Its kinda creepy actually

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Hocker

I bought every house there was, now I just go in caves and getting rewards and I do quests from time to time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Neakiaro

Ive got it for the 360. I just go around killing everything I see. Glass weapons FTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Jonah42

I got drunk and killed a guard. Done two years.

And in the game too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Neakiaro wrote: »
    Ive got it for the 360. I just go around killing everything I see. Glass weapons FTW

Daedric is where it's at, until of course you get the umbra.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

where do you get the umbra?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Stuartp

well My mate Just creates Spells That Are Like MASSIVE powerful and kills everything But I just Coudnt Be bother Getting past the Start Failure?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Orichalcum93

I used to steal all the food and drinks in a pub and replace them with poison apples and skooma.... I was pretty hilarious sometimes when they'd actually eat/drink the stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Conmc88

How do you get poison apples???

Conmc88 wrote: »
    How do you get poison apples???
    Monotype wrote: »
    You're in the dark brotherhood? There's a some for purchase from the Khajiit guy at the sanctuary and there's a respawning barrel load of them in fort thingy... where Lucien hangs out.

The fort is Fort Farragut outside Cheydinhal.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Conmc88

Apologies Monotype I really should read ALL comments before jumping strait into posting ha ha ha Thanks by the way

Sorry again

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Starting a riot in the town is pretty damn fun. Get some villagers to hit each other by accident, then the guards do too, everyone goes insane killing each other. Great fun :cool::cool:

Reanimating villagers and guards can cause even more trouble too.

Advertisement