Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Bishop - Vicar St. 13th Oct

Options
  • 12-09-2010 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Gas Man, first exposed to him on Johnathon Ross yonks ago. Heard he was playing Vicar St. back at the beginning of the year and when I clicked on tickets they were tickets number 1 and 2 right up the front! I thought I'd wait a while to get a better seat but I forgot and now it's sold out!
    I guess it serves me right for being a fussy filbert! But if anyone had tickets and unable to go I'd give you a massive thanks button :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 xfactorfan

Does anyone know where I could get 2 tickets for John Bishop in Vicar Street next Wednesday October 13th? I have tried toutless.com and have had no luck. Please let me know if anyone has tickets!!!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Nearly forgot about this!! And I bought my tix months ago at this stage, cheers OP :)

Advertisement