Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 6 dvd deleted scenes?

Options
  • 12-09-2010 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭

So I get the season six dvds and I get home, decide to scan the bonus features, watch the new man in charge (which I thought was great).
    Then to the deleted scenes..
    Or not..
    After scouring every disc, including the Hmv bonus disc(which I didn't think was great..)
    Seems to be my set is missing the delete scenes..?!

Has anyone else got this problem or am I the only one?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

No deleted scenes on the R2 DVD unfortunately. Seems to have been a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

No deleted scenes on the R2 DVD unfortunately. Seems to have been a mistake.

Thats hardly a mistake! Cant just have an oversight that big for a huge portion of the fans. Heads need to be culled for this!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Wow.. Thats surely a massive blunder!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Just noticed too that there's supposed to be a feature called "lost in 8.15; a crash course".
    Wasn't that only on the 4th series dvds?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I found this on DarkUFO. It's all the season 6 deleted scenes in one video:

• Advertisement

A million thanks for that my good man. :)
    I'll burn it on a DVD just so I can say the season is complete. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

sorry for going off topic, but is there a blooper reel for season 6?

edit never mind found it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IO8D-6rXrc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

I'm surprised that there isn't a single comment remarking on the irony of the deleted scenes being apparently deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Like most deleted scenes in TV shows and films, these are fairly useless so were deleted for good reason. Deleted scenes as a 'special feature' on DVDs is a bit like calling 'scene selection' or 'interactive menus' special features.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Cyndaquil

I thought I was going crazy until I read this thread - glad to know I wasn't the only one who couldn't find them. Pity though. Although deleted the sometimes do give an insight into possible story lines that weren't developed (Rose in season 2 for instance), or in somecases just funny (Nikki discussing her sex life with Clare in season 3).

• Advertisement

Cyndaquil wrote: »
    I thought I was going crazy until I read this thread - glad to know I wasn't the only one who couldn't find them. Pity though. Although deleted the sometimes do give an insight into possible story lines that weren't developed (Rose in season 2 for instance), or in somecases just funny (Nikki discussing her sex life with Clare in season 3).

I spent a solid hour and a half going through each disc! :P
    Glad I could save some other soul from tormenting themselves.

But fortunately there is really only one deleted scene of worth from season 6.
    (the Claire one) rest of them are disposable really.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Cyndaquil

I purchased my season 6 set from Amazon so I emailed them about the deleted scenes. They replied and sent me an email address for Disney UK and told me to foward Disney my order number and that a disc containing the scenes will be sent after 11th October. Might be worth your while taking a similar action.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

So the deleted scenes are "lost"?

danniemcq wrote: »

/the lost scenes are deleted. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

danniemcq wrote: »

David-Caruso-cm01.jpg

Advertisement