Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Broken Ladder?

• 11-09-2010 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Has anyone else noticed that the ladder seems to be a little dodgy over the last few days?

Last night, myself and two friends played eight 3v3 games. We had already been placed and played a few games towards the end of last month, but the ticker said we still had five placement matches left.

In the end, I took a look at my match history and saw that we've got eight games played, six won, and no points awarded for any of them :/

Just thought I'd ask in case anyone else had seen something similar happening. It's a bit frustrating.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

It's always been happening like that as far as I can tell

• Registered Users Posts: 36 SirJolt

I'm only getting peeved about it because, going back through my match history, it seems it's been happening a bundle, and I'd not noticed.

It's all with one particular 3v3 team as well. All the others re functioning normally. How sad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭Dante

It happened to me today actually, I was not a happy panda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

You could be so heavily favoured that you weren't going to get points.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 SirJolt

I don't think so, we were favoured in one game, but even favoured you should get +4 points for a win or -(significant number) for a loss.

We lost one game we were slightly favoured in and won an assortment. It's a killer :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Played a 3v3 tonight in which we were crushed in ELO, other team had a 21:1 record. We didn't lose any points, they didn't gain any. Ugh, and I thought our 2:1 ratio was good, ffs.

Advertisement