Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leveling buddy wanted

Options
  • 11-09-2010 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Anyone want too level a character? I send a referral or make a new alt.. Extremely bored atm ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Yoshimizu wrote: »
    Anyone want too level a character? I send a referral or make a new alt.. Extremely bored atm ..

from scratch? or what?

ive a few that need lvling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

I just started a druid on kilrogg alliance. Already slightly bored with it. Westfall is deserted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

k_mac wrote: »
    I just started a druid on kilrogg alliance. Already slightly bored with it. Westfall is deserted.

Kor'gall horde!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 JayJay10

Would i offend anyone by saying World of warcraft suck balls!! seriously get a life lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 DaceX

RopeDrink wrote: »
    If that is your attitude, you can leave this Forum.

I have to say, you guys who play W.O.W are extremely sensitive. And should someone who clearly has such an interest in wasting hours of your life online, be moderating the forum? Surely you are extremely biased on the subject? Isn't a moderator supposed to moderate? Not a member of the hyper sensitive WOW Gestapo. Listen I know you need your little power trip ego boost, so go ahead and ban me from the forum if it makes you feel better. But seriously, get a life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

DaceX wrote: »
    I have to say, you guys who play W.O.W are extremely sensitive. And should someone who clearly has such an interest in wasting hours of your life online, be moderating the forum? Surely you are extremely biased on the subject? Isn't a moderator supposed to moderate? Not a member of the hyper sensitive WOW Gestapo. Listen I know you need your little power trip ego boost, so go ahead and ban me from the forum if it makes you feel better. But seriously, get a life.

Go back to wasting your life on football manager you complete tool :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

DaceX wrote: »

I guess that's where an unbiased party like myself comes in handy...
    if ropedrink hasn't (rightfully) done so already, I'll be banning you for two breaches of charter as soon as I get home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭luisspellcast

"the problem is choice"

people waste their times doing whatever they want...

some people get home after home, put their leather jacket and ride their bikes until late at night... others think they should play soccer all night long so they go into the pitch and bust their asses... others hate motorbikes, or soccer so they sit in front of a computer and slay draggons...

i slay draggons...

Advertisement