Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCAS Tariff Question!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Ditzie

considering that english colleges do a few subjects for a-levels in a lot more depth than us I'd say you would have to be at honours level to keep up... It says further up that your required subjects are chemistry biology and physics or maths so I'd say you would have to get A's or B's in these subjects and the others wouldn't be as important. I don't know as much as your career guidance teacher does though, so why not ask them?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Ditzie wrote: »
    considering that english colleges do a few subjects for a-levels in a lot more depth than us I'd say you would have to be at honours level to keep up... It says further up that your required subjects are chemistry biology and physics or maths so I'd say you would have to get A's or B's in these subjects and the others wouldn't be as important. I don't know as much as your career guidance teacher does though, so why not ask them?
    Thanks,but that's for the Scottish entry..Has nothing to do with the leaving cert entry!

Advertisement