Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transport to Blanchardstown I.T

Options
  • 11-09-2010 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey guys I'm a new student at the I.T In Blanch,I'm just wondering apart from Dublin bus and urbus is there any other buses that go to the north side of dublin(Sutton,Portmarnock,Malahide,swords,baldoyle,etc,) from the I.T or near the I.T. Thanks :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

Hey guys I'm a new student at the I.T In Blanch,I'm just wondering apart from Dublin bus and urbus is there any other buses that go to the north side of dublin(Sutton,Portmarnock,Malahide,swords,baldoyle,etc,) from the I.T or near the I.T. Thanks :)

Nah Thats about the lot. Dublin Bus from the City Urbus from the Airport. Although if you're coming in from Portmarnock/Malahide you'd be better off with a train.. change at connolly for maynooth get off at castleknock and get a 38 bus outside the station drops you across from the college

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vespahead

you could get the train to dunboyne then a 27o from there to itb

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

vespahead wrote: »
    you could get the train to dunboyne then a 27o from there to itb

Or just get off the train at the blanch/n3 stop and get the 39 into blanchardstown shopping center ;D then it's a brisk 20min walk to college.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Block G Raptor

brendanL wrote: »
    Or just get off the train at the blanch/n3 stop and get the 39 into blanchardstown shopping center ;D then it's a brisk 20min walk to college.

or 38 @ same stop and a brisk 2 min walk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

or 38 @ same stop and a brisk 2 min walk

ah I forgot about that one ;D.... although if you go by the shopping center you can get a breakfast roll ;D.... and then you got a 20min walk to eat it... god I miss my power breakfast walks XD

Advertisement