Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPAT preparation courses?.....IOE or ****?

Options
  • 09-09-2010 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Which is better?...and also how much is the IOE one?..it doesn't say on their website....oh and does anyone know of any other HPAT prep courses that are actually worthwhile and good? (preferably cheaper too, I've 50c in my bank...better get working!:()

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

These threads are a bit of a shiller's paradise, so beware of the advice you get here, it may very well be one of the companies signing up to mislead you.

As I haven't done a HPAT prep course, I don't have first-hand advice, but from what I'd heard, **** is better.

As for HPAT courses being good and worthwhile, well I know people who have done them and not gotten med, people who haven't done them and gotten med, and people who have done them and gotten med! I'm a bit sceptical about their worth myself, I think personally they're just a money-making racket. I think they serve best a very expensive increase in confidence, which can be gotten for free by being confident in your own ability.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 LouiseZ

What preparation are you doing?...courses?....do you know which course is better **** or the one on in IOE?......I'm freakin out here I need a good HPAT my last years one was CRAP....:(

P.S: Apologies for bombarding you with questions...:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Can we keep it to the "HPAT and everything else" thread, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement