Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training a Random Team

Options
  • 10-09-2010 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭

My friends and I had an idea the other day to use a random Pokémon generator to choose 6 Pokémon each to form a team. We're going to have a league, and all fight against each other's randomly chosen Pokémon. The one rule is that the max level is 40 (to save us training time).

I'm going to raise all mine from Lv1 (where possible). Any suggestions would be great, as I've never really raised for battling before.

The team I got is:
    Suicune
    Phione
    Solrock
    Ariados
    Exeggutor
    Volbeat

I want to play to as many strengths as possible. I don't think I'll be EV training, but if it's worth it I might. Suggestions on what items to hold would be good too, because I never usually bother with items!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mcginleyireland

I'm the second guy doing this battle of four.

My team is:
    Plusle
    Volbeat
    Raichu
    Furret
    Tangrowth
    Swellow

I was just wondering if I could use leech seed on a Venusaus or an Exeggutor? Will that work? I'm not 100% sure if it'll work.

Advertisement