Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else on Erasmus?

Options
  • 10-09-2010 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭

Bonjour!

I was just wondering if there are any other boardsies on Erasmus this year... Moi-meme, I'm in Paris for the year! Still don't have accomodation, but managed to get a job in an Irish bar :D

Where are ye staying? Whats your college like? What are the women like?! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jayo_M

Salut! I'm on Erasmus too, but I'm finishing up in a weeks time, I'm on an internship though. What bar are ya working in?

I'm staying in the 10th. As for women, the place is all about sex to be honest, anyone will tell you the same. If you're single, enjoy it. If ya need any help let me know and I'll try my best for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Jayo_M wrote: »
    Salut! I'm on Erasmus too, but I'm finishing up in a weeks time, I'm on an internship though. What bar are ya working in?

I'm staying in the 10th. As for women, the place is all about sex to be honest, anyone will tell you the same. If you're single, enjoy it. If ya need any help let me know and I'll try my best for ya.

Cheers for that! I'm working in Corcorans bar near the Bastille, really nice bar! And yeah, thank Christ I'm single in Paris :D

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jayo_M

Ah cool, that is a nice bar. My local is an Irish pub up on Quai de Jemappes in the 10th called the Cork & Cavan, easily the best pub I've been to in Paris. Definitely check it out.

Advertisement