Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted - Any DS flash cart.

Options
  • 10-09-2010 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

As I can't find anywhere reliable on the internet to order one and don't actually have a credit card, I was wondering would anyone on boards have an R4 or Acekard they'd be willing to sell?

I don't know if this is against the rules or not, I certainly hope not, but i've been knocked around alot and just want someone I can meet in the city centre, pay and recieve my cart to begin my homebrew experience.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,043 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Sorry for short reply but I'm in an airport on my iPod :)

we can't Allow selling of cards on thread, look at the moddng sticky for people who mod dss they may have stock of cards.

I'll leave the thread open for people to recomend somewhere for you to get one, You might find one on donedeal, just make sure not to get fleeced! Anything over 40 is robbery IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Bonemachine

@witnessmenow Sorry about that man, thanks :) Aye I looked on Donedeal and there was one for 70 quid, taking the absolute piss.

Anyway I ended up getting it sorted from a friend, rendering my thread redundant if you want to delete it :)

Advertisement