Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Hair. . .

Options
  • 10-09-2010 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Hey..

I have been bleaching my hair white for a few months now and I use the Redken Extreme range on it.

I just want to know if anyone knows of any good shampoos to get rid of brassiness? I know a shampoo with purple tones in it can help, I just haven't a clue about what brand would actually work.

ALSO, I've been looking into hair extensions (Clip in) for a while now. Only problem is that anywhere I've looked they always seem to be too yellow toned and not light enough for my hair :(
    My hair is not very thick, thus wanting to find some matching extensions..

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

John Frieda does this purple shampoo for blonde shades and it's great for getting rid of brassiness. It's not overly expensive either, Boots were doing a 2 for 1 deal on it the last time I was buying it. :)

Advertisement