Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEI Chartership

Options
  • 10-09-2010 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    Was just reading an old forum there about how relevant becoming chartered in Civil engineering is at the moment. I work on the project management side of things and was wondering can i become chartered in Project Management if i have the relevant experiance in this field or is it exclusive to design works?

I was always under the impression that to become chartered you had to be a strucutral design engineer or something Like that. Could anyone shed any light on this for me.
    Cheers T

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Engineers Ireland only offer chartered engineer. If you wanted to become chartered project manager there are other organisations

In saying that you can still become a charted engineer if you work in that field and are a member of engineers ireland

Advertisement