Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoors Ireland - mountain skills courses

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 157 ✭✭pmccormack

You wont go far wrong with that course, Outdoors Ireland is a great place to learn you mountain skills especially if you dont have much experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭ike

I did the MS2 course back in May of this year and can seriously recommend the guys. No stone left uncovered plenty of practical work to back up the theory. Nathan has a good teams of guys down there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

I spent a day on Carrauntoohil doing some snow and ice work - fantastic experience and some great instruction. Check out his blog - the post from September 8 may be of interest to you.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

concussion wrote: »
    I spent a day on Carrauntoohil doing some snow and ice work - fantastic experience and some great instruction. Check out his blog - the post from September 8 may be of interest to you.

Yeah that post reminded me of the courses. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭cottager83

Folks, headin to the smoke the wknd wit herself, looking into doing some outdoor activities, can anybody recommend any? cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement