Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bikram

Options
  • 10-09-2010 9:53am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone tried the place in Fairview? It's the best location for me (Harold's Cross just too much effort from north county).
    It has a drop-in rate which I'm willing to pay on a one-off basis.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Adventure Pout

Yes I tried that place.. it is not bad. They have an introductory for 29euros for 10 consecutive days. The drop in is 18euros!!!
    If I were you, I will use the intro one,so that if after the first session you like it, you still can go back for another 9days...
    I never did Bikram yoga before,so I wanted to try.. After the 1st day, I thought it was too hard but talking to the instructor after the class, she encouraged me to come back..It is very different of the normal yoga, as you have to work with the heat..but have to say, I kind of feel good afterwards..
    A bit pricey for my taste but it really worth your money, as you move constantly for 90mins..so it is a Great workout...
    Good Luck!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Thanks - I'm willing to pay the €18 for one session. Fairview is not somewhere I want to travel to for yoga on a regular basis. I like my exercise to be close so there's no real excuse not to go!

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

I've been in Bikram Fairview for the last few weeks. I absolutely love it (today will be my 6th session in 6 days :-) The place is very nice and the people who run it are super, there's a nice friendly community feeling.

Different strokes, for different folks. But I couldn't recommend Bikram Yoga highly enough and if Fairview is in anywhere near you then you're laughing. Do it!:cool:

Advertisement