Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look 565 Full Carbon fiber Bike w less then 500km

Options
  • 10-09-2010 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Guys,

finally decided to sell my second race bike, seeing I put less then 1000km on my main bike, the second bike just isn't worth keeping. This is a real bargain so here are the specs

FRAME: Full Carbon Fiber Look 565 (Check out: http://www.roadcyclinguk.com/bike-reviews/tested-look-565/1321.html for a review)

SIZE: 54cm. I am 5ft 10 and it fits me really well, but you wouldn't want to be much taller, shorter would be fine.

WHEELS: Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL '08

Groupset: Full Ultegra, FSA Cranks, Dura Ace Cassette at the back

EXTRAS: bontrager carbon x lite post, bontrager race lite stem & bars

NOTES: The red tape below the seat post is a red sticker I put on the bike, purely cosmetic and can be removed (without any damage or cosmetic effect) if you want. I am selling everything on the bike apart from the pedals.

Whilst I said the frame has done less then 500km, the wheels have done less again.

Guys, this is a seriously lovely bike, the frame is a climbers dream, whilst the wheels will get you up to speed on the flats. I'm looking for €1,700 ONO

Please don't hesitate to email me with any questions or to organize a viewing, but it goes without saying, no time wasters on this one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 grahamjude16

Hi I'm interested but little tight at the mo so can offer €1100

• Registered Users Posts: 5 burlo27

hi grahamjude16,

appreciate the offer, but had one of 1,400, so you would have to better that. Let me know what you think

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 10 grahamjude16

It looks a nice bike but I wont be able to better that bid sorry

Advertisement