Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run: Rogha Orga 1996

Options
  • 10-09-2010 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Firstly, if you missed season 1 which started on TG4 in July (and finishes tomorrow), you can watch it on TG4.tv.

A part of me is a teeny bit depressed watching it though.

Angela
    Jack
    Tom
    Robbie
    Liam
    Sean
    Sinead

So many great characters axed. :( Anyone else much prefer it in the olden days? Time for Ros na Run to be the first soap to introduce zombies me thinks. biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

It's been awesome. Hope they show season 2 and 3 next summer. I think it has aged very well too - apart from the clothes and some of the sets, the storylines are all still very relevant today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

Looks like they're just leaving it at that according to the TV guide. Shame, I'm dying to see Season 2. :( Anyone reckon e-mailing/writing to TG4 for a DVD of it would have any impact? I'm willing to pay!

Looks like they're just leaving it at that according to the TV guide. Shame, I'm dying to see Season 2. :( Anyone reckon e-mailing/writing to TG4 for a DVD of it would have any impact? I'm willing to pay!

I imagine they'll show season 2 next summer. I'd also be interested in buying DVD's of all the series and would be willing to pay good money as well. I'd say giving TG4 a call would be a good idea - if they know there's a demand for it, I reckon they'd be willing to sort something out.
    I'll probably be giving them a call during the week anyway, but the more calls they get the better, I'd imagine.

Just saw the last episode there - the announcer seemed to imply that they would be showing the rest soon, but that they're on a break for the races next week. I'll give TG4 a shout during the week and find out what the craic is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

Just saw the last episode there - the announcer seemed to imply that they would be showing the rest soon, but that they're on a break for the races next week. I'll give TG4 a shout during the week and find out what the craic is.

Not looking good, 'The Golden Girls' is on next week. :( Find out anything?

• Advertisement

Not looking good, 'The Golden Girls' is on next week. :( Find out anything?

Didn't get around to giving them a shout. Very busy at the moment - barely have time for toilet breaks these days...

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Philsopher

Please tell me that they are going to keep the repeats going over the winter and not end it there??? :mad:

Best tv of the summer, and possibly 2010!!! Keep it up please!! Go raibh maith agat.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ms.c

hi guys

i emailed tg4 over the weekend and got a reply today.

i'll post the reply here::(

Go raibh maith agat as ucht do theachtaireacht.

Cathaigh go bhfuil mi -thuiscint éigin ort : chraolamar an sraith ina iomláine ón 26/07/10 go 10/09/10.

Tá an Sraith nua tsraith ón Mairt seo caite dá bhrí sin nil aon plean againn Sraith 2 a thaispeáint faoi láthair.

Le meas,
    Maire Aoibhinn

so the repeats have stopped and there are currently no plans for season two to be shown. i guess maybe the announcer meant that we'd have to wait a week or two for the new series? :confused:

i'll miss my day time fix now :(

Advertisement