Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skype - 30 Free Minutes

Options
  • 10-09-2010 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭

Just enter your email and says it should be emailed to you in 3 days. Also if you have a gmail set up multiple accounts by putting fullstops in your email like yourname@gmail.com can be your.name@gmail.com and y.ourname@gmail.com. Skype thinks these are different email addresses but they aren't.

Enjoy ;)

Edit: If you aren't seeing the enter email box refresh your cache/cookies and try again.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

It doesn't give any field to enter my email address... I just go to that URL and it says:

Thanks for requesting your voucher, have a joyful Eid! Your voucher code will be with you within the next 3 days.

:confused:

I thought maybe it's because I'm already logged into Gmail, but I tried a different browser and the same thing happens

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Can't enter my email address, the site just says "Thanks for requesting your voucher, have a joyful Eid! Your voucher code will be with you within the next 3 days." as soon as I open your link.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Just enter your email and says it should be emailed to you in 3 days. Also if you have a gmail set up multiple accounts by putting fullstops in your email like yourname@gmail.com can be your.name@gmail.com and y.ourname@gmail.com. Skype thinks these are different email addresses but they aren't.

Enjoy ;)

But they are... the 3 email addresses above are different so I think MrSkype is right? - explain

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Shulgin

But they are... the 3 email addresses above are different so I think MrSkype is right? - explain

Gmail directs them all to one address. I just tried it, new one on me. Is it a glitch in the matrix?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,431 ✭✭✭✭ted1

so this is worth about thirty cents, sounds like more hassle than it's worth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭dsrckiyisvddht

Not really a hassle putting in your email address for a few minutes. I only use skype for free skype-to-skype calls but have a few friends in Australia at the moment and would be handy to ring their mobile for free. If you can't see the email entry box just clear your cookies/cache and try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭jc77

Dave! wrote: »
    It doesn't give any field to enter my email address... I just go to that URL and it says:

Thanks for requesting your voucher, have a joyful Eid! Your voucher code will be with you within the next 3 days.

:confused:

I thought maybe it's because I'm already logged into Gmail, but I tried a different browser and the same thing happens

Same thing happened to me. Unless you've cleared your skype cookies, you're directed to another page...

http://happy.skype.com/z2.php

which has "Thanks for requesting your voucher....."

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭phishcakes

worked fine for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

doesnt work for me and i dont even have skype on my computer:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭breathn

Got my €0.51 voucher today. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭rampantglory

cheers found it works better on ie rather then chrome

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Never received a voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Never received a voucher

same as myself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

sgarvan wrote: »
    same as myself

+1 here for no voucher!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ed54

Nothing here either, maybe they have filtered out all the creative types that tried to score some extra credits. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

put in a couple of email addresses as OP said.
    Received a voucher a while ago.

Will test it out in Skype later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Rysinh

Just got three voucher codes there, should I post them? good work OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭logistic

Link doesnt work for me even after removing skype cache and browser cache :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Got and redeemed my voucher... pity its only for 51 cents!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Not really a hassle putting in your email address for a few minutes. I only use skype for free skype-to-skype calls but have a few friends in Australia at the moment and would be handy to ring their mobile for free. If you can't see the email entry box just clear your cookies/cache and try again.

Considering Skype charge 17c a minute to ring Australian mobiles I very much doubt they are included in this promotion.

Opr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭kgiller

Got an email today with voucher code. Redeemed it and received €0.51 in credit. Meh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Got e-mail as well.....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,431 ✭✭✭✭ted1

as i stated before not worth the hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭rampantglory

got mine today 5.00 euro (ish) in total cheers op

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

When you follow the link given by the OP, you get the message "To celebrate Eid, we have just given away one million Skype Credit vouchers and now we have no more left."

The offer has expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 andiebur

got an email :)

Advertisement